These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
- Coalition is operated by Eclectic Bars Ltd • Registered company in England and Wales No. 08687172
- Registered: Eclectic Bars Ltd, 36 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5RR
- VAT number: 887 1274 87
Using this Website
By using the Coalition websites you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’ other than in relation to those conditions listed under ‘Table Reservations’, which will become applicable when you book a VIP table or booth.
By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the website, including risk to your computer, software, data, information or other proprietary material being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it, or any linked website. You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or by deep linking to its functionalities. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this website via any form of attack.
Coalition abides by the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act.
The personal information that you enter on the website will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Coalition activities.
Linking to and from this Website
You may link to this website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Coalition’s reputation or take advantage of it. But you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association with, or approval or endorsement from, Coalition.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by (or licensed to) you. Coalition reserves its right to revoke this right at any time. Linking directly to an internal or subsidiary page of this website (deep linking) or showing content from this website within another website (frames) is prohibited without the prior written consent of Coalition. Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
Coalition has no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Warranty and Liability All information made available on this website is provided ‘as is’ for information purposes only and without any guarantees, representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Coalition gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it. Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and Coalition is under no obligation to update such material. Coalition will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period. Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Coalition disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
The text and images on this website are the property of Coalition or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website.
No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Coalition. The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Coalition. You are not permitted to use such trademarks and logos without the prior written consent of Coalition.
How we process personal information
Please note the venue you have signed up to is a part of The Brighton Pier Group PLC (BPG) and as such this information is applicable to the all divisions and venues. BPG will be referred to without and all subject matter is applicable to all divisions and venues.
This is how The Brighton Pier Group PLC processes personal information
- We process personal information about our customers as a natural part of The Brighton Pier Group PLC’s activities and marketing. It is BPG’s policy to be open about how we process such information and to only process such data as is deemed necessary for marketing and only with the express consent of the data subject.
B. BPG collects, stores and processes information regarding names, addresses, photos, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and dates of birth once consent by the data subject has been given.
C. The information is used by BPG to give its customers the best possible information regarding activities and offers in the site to which they have signed up their details for.
D. BPG attaches importance to the fact that all personal information is kept confidential, and that the information can only be processed by employees who have received training in how the personal information is to be processed to avoid the information being deleted or it getting into the wrong hands.
E. As a member of BPG database, you will receive a range of worthwhile offers and benefits from BPG collaboration partners via BPG. BPG collaborates primarily with businesses within the fields of Night Clubs and Late-Night Venue promotions. Our list of BMP collaboration partners is currently:
- Design My Night
- The Arkitecs
All partners have been checked and verified as following GDPR standards to protect subject data.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting [email protected]
- In addition you have the right to be forgotten by contacting [email protected] In which case all your data will be permanently removed from the data base and you will be informed when it is completed.
H. BPG guarantees that it updates the stored information as necessary, so that the personal information is not kept for longer than necessary. When a membership is cancelled, all the relevant information for the customer in question will be deleted.
I. BPG members are entitled to see what information BPG processes about them and for which purpose the information is processed. Members are also entitled to object to the information being processed and have the right to request rectification, deletion or blocking of information which is incorrect, misleading or in a similar way is being processed in contravention of the law. Members who want to make use of these rights can contact The Brighton Pier Group PLC at [email protected]
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email [email protected] .co.uk
- By entering Coalition you consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to resulting materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and Coalition communications, without payment or copyright.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances. To ensure safety, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to others.
- You are responsible for your belongings when attending an event. Coalition does not accept any responsibility for any personal property brought to the venue. Coalition does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to property deposited in its cloakroom. Coalition will not accept any liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables or money contained within a deposited item(s). Customers must report immediately to the Manager any missing item which has been deposited within the cloakroom and provide a valid cloakroom ticket. The Company will not accept liability for any item(s) as a result of a lost ticket. Lost property items are kept for 28 days.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed at Coalition.
- Smoking is not permitted at Coalition. Coalition requests that all customers leave the venue quietly at the end of the night.
- Coalition reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Please contact the club to confirm the dress code for the specific nights .
- When booking a table or booth at Coalition, a minimum spend will apply and refers to the amount that you are required to spend on drink purchases on that night.
- Your minimum spend must be paid for when you arrive at Coalition but you may order the drinks throughout the night.
- Your minimum spend must include a bottle of spirit which is served with complimentary mixers (excluding energy drinks, bottled Coke and Diet Coke and Fever Tree) or a bottle of champagne. Your minimum spend will include waitress service and table/booth all night long and guestlist entry prices.
- We cannot be responsible for your unattended alcohol or belongings.
E-TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the club, event organiser or promoter. Full details are available on request.
- Ticket holders must be 18 years or over. The club reserves the right to request ticket holders to provide appropriate ID for proof of age purposes.
- The ticket is ONLY valid until the time specified before purchase, (and detailed on the e-ticket).
- To gain access to the club, the ticket holder must present either their printed e-ticket, e-ticket reference shown in paper format, their reference number and name or on their Smart phone along with proof of ID.
- If an event is cancelled an email will be sent to the email address supplied by the ticket holder during purchase/registration informing them of the cancellation and the date and time of any rearranged event. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission without refund or other compensation should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The purchaser represents and warrants that the ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that the ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone. Resale or attempted resale of a ticket is grounds for cancellation of that ticket and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the club, without refund or other compensation.
- If an event is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled event or a refund, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered a refund equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- All refunds will be placed on the original card used for the purchase. Please allow 14 days for the refund to credit your account.
- No credit/debit card details will be held once the payment is processed.
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable, other than with accordance with condition 10 above.OTHER
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which Coalition may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstance will Coalition be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of Coalition.
Coalition shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the ticket. Coalition shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income or profits. Invalidity The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although Coalition retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ in your country of residence or any other relevant country.